The American Dream Plan
RNHA Statement on the American Dream Plan
October 31, 2020
The Republican National Hispanic Assembly (RNHA) Chairwoman Betty Cardenas released the following statement on the AMERICAN DREAM PLAN:
- Instill policies to add 500,000 Hispanic-owned businesses to the economy.
- Increase access to capital for minority-owned businesses through historical support for CDFIs and MDIs, leading to even greater development of Opportunity Zones.
- Create an economic environment that produces more than 2 million new jobs in the Hispanic American community.
- Grow the pipeline for minority entrepreneurship through opportunities for Federal contracting.
- Build upon the historic increases in homeownership to achieve new records.
- Empower every family in America with school choice now and streamline the process to increase the number of HSIs.
- Resolve Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) with a permanent solution that is fair and just, and benefits all Americans.
- Defend freedom, preserve democracy, and combat socialism.
- Ensure safer neighborhoods with the highest standards of policing, protect property rights, and support law enforcement.
- Defend religious liberties and constitutional rights.
- Expand personalized and customizable healthcare options
But you will never hear this in the media.
President Trump has done more in 47 months than previous administrations that have failed the Immigrant and Hispanic American communities. I have traveled across the country, and I have witnessed President Trump’s Hispanic supporters’ enthusiasm, and it is electrifying. There is no better way to ensure our community continued success than to turn out in even greater numbers to reelect the President to continue fulfilling his promises to us.
The Republican National Hispanic Assembly celebrates and commends President Trump and his administration for the American Dream Plan!