The mission of the RNHA is to increase Hispanic-Americans participation in electoral politics at all levels as well as boost Hispanic-Americans membership in the Republican Party. Furthermore, the RNHA seeks to promote the philosophy and political ideology of the Party within the Hispanic-American community. Finally, the RNHA desires to create and sustain an association of Hispanic-Americans Republican leaders. To that end, a series of objectives- as posted on their official web site- were formulated:
- To promote the core principles and values of Republicanism throughout the Hispanic-American community in the United States
- To develop and maintain a strong, effective, and informed Republican Hispanic-American constituency throughout the country.
- To recruit and encourage qualified, Hispanic-Americans, as registered Republicans, to seek office at all levels of government.
- To ensure candidates who represent the true values of Republicanism are elected to office and continue to represent those values.
- To adopt resolutions and policy positions on local, state, and national issues and to seek to implement these resolutions and policy positions through networks of the Republican Party and other appropriate means.
- To promote and encourage civic participation.
- To ensure the participation of citizens of Hispanic heritage in the American political process and all levels of the Republican Party.
- To Make America Great Again
- To Keep America Great
The RNHA firmly stands for God, Family, and Country!